The nail looks being sent down the runway for spring basically marinate in awesomesauce. But that doesn't mean you can't wear them sooner! Here are 26 new mani masterpieces you're going to want to try now.
1. Purple and orange side swipes at Prabal Gurung.
2. Flower power fingertips at Desigual.
3. White diamond digits at Azede Jean-Pierre.
4. Royal blue U's at Rodarte.
5. The misty pastel blue mani at ICB.
6. Two-toned seafoam green and white tips at Sophie Theallet.
7. The haphazardly painted mani at Jeremy Scott.
8. Multicolored marble tips at Degen.
9. Crystal dotted digits at Houghton.
10. Classic crimson tips at Zac Posen.
11. Front and center fingertips at Nonoo.
12. The sporadic half-moon mint mani at Charlotte Ronson.
13. The side-sloped slate gray design at Angel Sanchez.
14. The linear look at Kate Spade.
15. The cream and peach ikat pattern at Tracy Reese.
16. The one-stripe, metallic wonder at Dion-Lee.
17. A baby blue to white faded French at Nanette Lepore.
18. A white linen look at Wes Gordon.
19. The pink lucite nail at Monique Lhuillier.
20. The imperfect metallic French tip at Creatures of the Wind.
21. The sheer pink and silver flipped French at Cushnie et Ochs.
22. The pearl-coated cobalt blue mani at Honor.
23. White almond-shaped alphabet nails at Libertine.
24. The black matte and silver mani at Carmen Marc Valvo.
25. The watercolor nails at Rebecca Minkoff.