1) c, Sheep.
2) c, "Hollow-tooth Virginia." Odocoileus is the Greek word for "hollow tooth," and the scientist who named the species in 1832 was working in Virginia.
3) d, 5. One toe has been completely lost through evolution, and two toes have moved into unusable dewclaws several inches above the main toes.
4) b, 11 years. In captivity deer have been known to live up to 20 years, but very few deer live longer than 10 years in the wild.
5) b, The tail flash alerts other deer to danger.
6) b, 5-9 pounds.
7) b, Twins.
8) b, Two weeks.
9) d, 30. There are an additional 10 subspecies living in South America.
10) c, 20-30 million.
Source : http://www.thedailytimes.com/columns/tom_wiest/great-outdoors-winter-solstice-arrives-on-thursday/article_975d0847-8d37-57d2-a5e6-2b68947c62b8.html